Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Michael B Jordan Talks Sex Symbol Status

Michael B Jordan spoke to Entertainment Tonight at Comic-Con about his new movie Black Panther. Here's what he had to say:

On being referred to as a sex symbol:
“Who, me? I’m just adjusting to this new air that I’m kind of breathing in, and it’s a balance. I’m trying to find a balance. I’m just trying to mature and develop as a man and as an actor, in front of the screen and behind, so it’s cool. I’m handling it OK. My family is keeping me grounded.”

On training for his role as the villain in Black Panther, which is directed by Ryan Coogler, director behind Jordan's previous films Fruitvale Station and Creed:
“I worked pretty hard for this one. I think Ryan [Coogler] kind of set me up, because we set the bar so high for ‘Creed.’ He’s about the realness.”

No comments:

Post a Comment