Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Harrison Ford Talks Punching Ryan Gosling

E! News recently spoke to Harrison Ford about Blade Runner 2049, co-starring Ryan Gosling. Here's what he had to say about rumours that Ford punched Ryan Gosling on set:

"I punched him as hard as I could! I just laid one on him! He still thinks it was an accident." (he said jokingly)

And about Blade Runner 2049:
"We have a good script. We had something we were all happy about. I was happy to do it...You get together with a group of people you don't know very well and you're involved in something that's really demanding and critical, and it's fun. What I love about the job is it's problem-solving. Every day you have little issues to figure out and make stuff work. It's fun. I love it. I love it as much as I ever did."

No comments:

Post a Comment