Monday, July 24, 2017

Andy Roddick and Brooklyn Decker are Going to be Parents Again

People reports that tennis pro Andy Roddick, 34, and wife Brooklyn Decker, 30, are expecting their second child together. He recently announced the news in an acceptance speech at the International Tennis Hall of Fame in Newport, Rhode Island: 

“My wife Brooklyn, most people don’t know you’re kind of nuts. You’re my partner in crime. In a life full of good fortune, being around you has been by far the luckiest part. I’m a better human for us having met 10 years ago. Brook, I don’t know how you juggle it all. I see it every day and it still doesn’t make any sense to me. You’re an unreal artist, businesswoman, mother, wife, sister and friend. You hear a lot of guys who find it very tough to walk away from professional sports. You’re the reason why my personal transition into a quasi-normal, everyday life has been gratifying and full. Hank will someday realize how lucky he is. Our daughter that’s coming will also realize she has the best mother on earth. Simply, thank you for being you.”

The couple are already parents to son Hank, almost 2.

A post shared by 7Watchlist (@7watchlist) on

No comments:

Post a Comment