Sunday, March 26, 2017

Teen Mom 2's Javi is Dating Real World: Skeletons' Madison Channing

I know that some of you will have no idea who these people are, but for those of you who do, this is a juicy hookup! 

E! News reports that Teen Mom 2's Javi Marroquin, 24, is dating Real World: Skeletons' Madison Channing, 26. Javi recently divorced wife Kailyn Lowry; the couple share son Lincoln, 3. Madison is a mother as well; she had a baby with Real World: Skeletons castmate Tony Raines, who promptly cheated on and broke up with Madison, and went back to his ex-girlfriend Alyssa, who was also a castmember on Real World: Skeletons, and they now have a baby together too. Drama!

Here's what Madison had to say about Javi: "Javi and I are definitely together. We are definitely boyfriend and girlfriend. I love that he is a gentleman. And I like his core values and that he has morals and just what he stands for...I'm really excited for him to come to Austin next month. I'm going to introduce him to my friends and family and [my daughter] Harper and yeah it should just be a really good time and then we are already making plans for this summer together. "

A post shared by Madison Channing Walls (@madiichanning) on

No comments:

Post a Comment