Monday, March 27, 2017

Tamara Tattles Blind Item - Swimming With the Fishes?

I have two pieces of information about a show that has wrapped filming but is not yet airing. The first one is not a well-kept secret. This show is known for excessive drinking and drunken embarrassments. For some reason though, one cast member with a business related to alcohol is being called to the carpet as having a serious problem. This person is frequently seen both domestically and abroad wasted. I suppose the only interesting part is that the rest of the drunken cast is singling out one person.

The other piece of information I am a bit suspicious about. That is why this is a blind item. I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up. But the rumor is that a cast mate who is despised by much of the viewing audience was let go mid filming. I have two problems with this information that I consider an unsubstantiated rumor.  First, it’s too good to be true. And secondly, I don’t think anyone has ever been let go during filming. Demoted? Sure. But completely let go?  That doesn’t seem likely to me. I think we have to wait and see on this one.

Source: Tamara Tattles

Hint: Tamara Tattles blinds are always about Bravo shows

No comments:

Post a Comment