Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Mariah Carey Still Talking About New Year's Eve

Mariah Carey recently sat down for an interview with Rolling Stone, where she brought it upon herself to bring up her New Year's Eve performance once again. Here's what she had to say:

"I don't even want to bring this up too much, but whatever, we're obviously talking about it, the New Year's Eve situation – that couldn't be helped. It's just something where if I can't explain it to the entire world, then they're not going to understand it, because it's not what they do. Just like I wouldn't understand somebody who had a desk job and how to do that. I couldn't. I literally am incapable of being in the real world and surviving.

I used to get upset by things. This was out of my control, and had everything not been such a total chaotic mess, then I would have been able to make something happen. Even the dancers should have stopped dancing and helped me off the fucking stage. I'm sorry. It was a mess, and I blame everybody, and I blame myself for not leaving after rehearsal."

And on boyfriend Bryan Tanaka:
"I don't think we're being public in a way that my relationships have been public before. I really don't. To me, the best thing of this is to keep it a little more private. But I'm not going to not go places with him and enjoy our lives because everybody thinks, 'Oh, it's too soon!' kind of thing. We all saw the freakin' show. This is not a surprise."




Oh, and here's a little bonus scooplet from Outtie: In case you were wondering about the validity of her relationship with dancer Bryan Tanaka, he is, in fact, straight. I know, I was surprised too.

No comments:

Post a Comment