Monday, December 5, 2016

Amanda Seyfried's Heightened Pregnancy Senses

Amanda Seyfried recently appeared at the press launch of Givenchy's new fragrance, Live Irresistible, where she talked about her heightened pregnancy senses. Here's what she had to say, as reprinted by Page Six:

“I swear to God I can smell the TV. There’s this static-y, metal-y scent. Do you know what I’m talking about?”

On the new Givenchy fragrance:
“It smells like a cake. Only a really chic, fancy one. There’s something comforting and cozy about [the smell of] something baking or something sugary. That’s why I love those Yankee candles, [in] buttercream frosting or angel food cake. I mean, who doesn’t put a vanilla-scented candle out in their kitchen? [Those scents] relate to the child in me, which will live on forever. That’s also probably the pregnancy talking; I’ll blame it on that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment