Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The Gossip Life Blind Item - Too Arrogant

I don't have to tell you, Gossipers, that the world of news journalism is a tough business. Although Katie Couric makes it look easy with that omnipresent Joker-smile, it's tough work. So tough that I'm willing to forgive this forcibly retired A-list news anchor for their transgressions, but I think I'm the only one.

"The most hated 'personality' in show business," swears just one source, "Barr none!"

"Far too serious & far too arrogant," tells another.

"There were legitimate celebrations when they were forced out," whispers a gossiper. "Everyone was please to see the back of that cunt!"

The last source doesn't like, according to the others. There was a legit celebration held at a bar after the A-list anchor's retirement.

So, tell me Gossipers:

Who is the forcibly retired A-list anchor?

Source: The Gossip Life

No comments:

Post a Comment