Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The World's Most Romantic Post

Cupping tells a story. Each mark left on your skin paints a picture of what is happening below the surface. These marks are light in color, and as you do this more and more you'll notice the marks will be progressively lighter as the pathogens are systemically removed from the body. In my adult years I have tried my best to be as healthy as I can, but so much is out of our control. Who knows what environmental toxins we are taking on while living in big cities, or pesticides and chemicals we ingest unknowingly. For example, I live a mostly plant based diet, so I'm constantly thinking about what chemicals or pesticides I am consuming especially when I eat out. The most exciting thing and what I really wanted to share is this: While cupping can be quite expensive, it doesn't have to be. You can also do it on your own :) with plastic cups that are available online (versus glass which is what my doctor uses) for less than 20$ which my girlfriend Nat recently introduced me to. And then you can have a fun DIY cupping day coupled with a little bit of learning which is always good for the soul. Even taking part of an afternoon to research something new can be beneficial for all of us. Happy Monday!
A photo posted by Nikki Reed (@iamnikkireed) on

No comments:

Post a Comment